We are passionate about increasing sales for online merchants around the globe. To accomplish this mission, we seek for great people who love to make things happen. If you want to be a part of a strong team acting in the rapidly growing e-commerce market,
send your CV to jobs (-AT-) www.easysocialshop.com
We’re looking for a product guru, data driven and UX oriented, with a passion for creating a great product.
The product guru at Easy Social Shop is responsible for :
- Building the product road-map and taking it to its next stage
– Knowing the customer persona ( daily usage analysis, surveys, skype calls )
– Creating specs and mockups (Balsamiq/Axure), providing UX guidance for an optimal design
– Defining and prioritizing the features pipeline
– End to end ownership of the feature, from definition, through design to production and usage
– Measuring features/product usage and enhancing it when needed
– Identifying goals and reducing friction / increasing conversion in the product
– Experience in product management – must
– Experience in e-commerce, consumer internet products, social applications, SaaS – advantage
- Product analytics - Google Analytics/Mixpanel/KissMetrics knowledge – advantage
– Experienced in PHP MVC frameworks (e.g. Zend, Symfony ) – must.
- Computer science degree ( B.Sc )
– Experience with e-commerce platform – big advantage
- Knowledge in Java and Object Oriented Programming – big advantage
- Experience in working with Facebook application platform – advantage
We are looking for a person to lead the company’s strategic market growth while having the ability to stay close to the ground (hands-on) and handle the day-to-day marketing activities.
• Direct the growth of strategic and tactical online marketing programs
• Responsible for company messaging, branding, collateral, lead generation, as well as analyst and public relations
• Utilize traditional and non-traditional “social media” marketing approaches to create buzz and product recognition
• Develop and implement best-in-class processes to ensure all marketing initiatives are set against measurable objectives
• Over 3 years of experience and proven success in online marketing and proven ability to effectively brand products and virally distribute the company’s offerings
• Proven record of driving mass market adoption of online software products
• Familiarity and experience with Viral marketing
• Demonstrated ability to increase conversion rates and acquire new markets/customers/regions by utilizing a variety of tools, including: web (SEO, SEM, PPC, etc.), social, blogs, PR, and affiliate programs.
• Proven experience as a leading element of the company’s business growth
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with varying deadlines
• Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
• Proven experience in e-commerce or social networks marketing will be considered as a significant advantage